Guideline for Parents
- Parents and Guardians are requested to co-operate with the school in its endeavor to ensure harmonious growth and development of their children.
- A Home Work system is for the benefit of the pupil. This can be successful with close parent – teacher co-operation. The teacher will set and mark the home work and you are expected to sign it to indicate that it has been completed.
- Parental support to the school is very essential. The school, therefore invites the parents/guardians to extent their whole hearted co-operation by way of visiting the school periodically and keeping in close touch with teacher and school authorities.
- Parents are earnestly requested to enforce punctuality and discipline to see what they devote at least two or three hours of study at home.
- Parents/Guardians or any visitor are not allowed to see the students, interview their teachers during the school hours without the permission of the principal. They should come during the visiting hours.
- As the medium of instruction in English, it is compulsory for all the students to speak only in English in the school premises and they should be encouraged to speak in English for good Academic Progress.
- Criticism of teacher and school authorities in the presence of children should be avoided as this will not help your children towards progress. Should you have a legitimate complaint please contact the Principal at your earliest.
- Parents are requested to encourage their children to participate in all co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- A student suffering from any contagious disease should not be sent to school till the student is completely free from infections.
- Any change residential address or telephone/mobile may please to notify to the school authorities immediately.
- The ward of those parents who avoid meeting the authorities, when advised to do so may not be allowed to attend the classes.